Science - It's More Like Magic!)
To find the perfect match between buyer and
seller and use our experience to make it
The mechanics of selling a home are
really not very complicated when you get down to essentials. You
need to find the buyer who most appreciates what your home
has to offer and is also willing and able to pay the best price - then close the transaction.
That's about all there is to it, except for a few thousand
Bob Smith Realtors has the experience and resources to obtain the best possible price for
your property and to handle the thousands of details from start to finish.
Let us make your dream come true!
- Determine the optimal marketing strategy for your property
- Recommend and implement value-enhancing cost-effective
modifications to your property
- Obtain the required inspections and disclosure reports
- Oversee required repairs to eliminate future problems
- Create the multitude of required disclosure documents
- Maximize the
relative attractiveness of your property in the marketplace
every qualified and motivated
- Create an environment
designed to enhance buyers' desire to own your home
- Solicit offers from
those qualified buyers who most appreciate what your home has to offer
Our marketing techniques usually result in
multiple offers from qualified buyers. To properly evaluate the relative
strengths and weaknesses of these various offers requires a great deal of
knowledge and experience - we have that knowledge and experience!
The laws and regulations
concerning real estate sales are constantly changing and have become exceedingly
complex. The "normal" residential sale in California today will involve more
than a hundred pages of legal documents. One innocent mistake can make the
difference between a successful sale and a failed attempt OR worse yet, a
lawsuit! We handle the entire transaction to maximize the benefits to you and
minimize your problems.
- Prequalify buyers and prepare their loan
application if required
- Negotiate the highest possible price and the best terms for
- Create a clearly written purchase contract to prevent
- Keep you informed and protect your interests throughout the
entire sale transaction
- We have been making our
clients' dreams come true since 1971 - let us use
our magic to benefit you!
Your Home To Sell